Thursday, June 23, 2011

Struggles

Yesterday was a pretty good day, that is until night time came and I started getting the munchies... I did eat more calories than I should have, but I'm giving myself some credit for maintaining some control and not letting myself go nuts.  I had a couple of those muffins (I know SO bad) and some fat free popcorn.  I was having a battle with myself because I was so wanting to dive into the family sized doritos bag but I ended up making myself go to sleep before I gave in.
Today has been good so far, I have yet to exercise so I think I better get some walking done before my son wakes up from his nap.  I been trying to figure out ways to make my blog look more attractive and spending all this time looking up information and tutorials really makes me feel sluggish by the time I'm done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment