Friday, April 6, 2012

Oh Happy Day!


This year has been, by far, the best ever.  I'm so excited about everything and I look forward to what tomorrow will bring!

I am STILL juicing (yes, you read right!) and eating right.  I have lost 17lbs (maybe more been a few days since I weighed myself).  I started working out last week and today for the first time in almost 4 years I was able to run for 30 minutes straight!  Watching "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" definitely gave me a clean start and watching "Hungry for Change" just made everything "click" in my brain.  I just got it.  I finally got it and it feels SO incredibly good to know that I can eat.  Yes, I can eat and I won't get fat...well as long as I follow a plant based diet.  I still eat meat and animal products but not nearly as often as I used to.  I can go to a party and eat pizza or a hamburger and maybe some chips with dip, followed by the cake and ice cream and I won't feel bad because I know that tomorrow I will go back to my now-normal way of eating.  It's just really great.  I just feel so at peace now...just really really great.

Onto other news (hehe) my hubby got a promotion and so we are in the middle of moving back up north.  We are finally going to buy our own house (yay!) super excited about that and I've decided to go back to work...part time maybe full time still thinking about it...not going to be easy after being a SAHM for 4 years.

I know I haven't been writing much lately and I'm sure it's going to be another few weeks before I write again but I'll come back:)

Have a happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on you weight loss. What an achievement. Great news all around. Nice upbeat post!

    ReplyDelete