Monday, September 27, 2010

Chic & Fit

It's been a couple weeks since I stopped taking care of myself and I gained (once again) the weight that had taken me so much work and effort to lose and well, now I'm afraid of stepping on the scale...I'm avoiding the numbers. 
So, this is a new week and I'm going to try again (for the umpteenth time) to finally lose the weight for good.  Taking it one day at a time and not giving up.  
I'm going to try a few different things this time around, I'm going to blog about my everyday struggles and achievements, hopefully get a couple people to follow me so that we can try and learn from each other and motivate each other.  I'm going to read other peoples stories of success and keep reminding myself everyday that I CAN DO IT!  I know I can do it, I know I can lose the weight and keep it off, I just haven't found that "switch" in me to get there yet but I will and hopefully this attempt will help me find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment