Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oy:/

I really don't feel like going walking today but I'm afraid that, being that it's the third day, I'll start slacking off.  So I'm really pushing myself to go.  I have done good with my eating today, so far within my calories and if I stick to my dinner I'll be good enough with even extra calories to have a small dessert.  I feel like I really need to start going walking during the day and not wait till evening to get my daily work out.  So, I think I'm going to dust off my jogger and go for a walk with my baby tomorrow.  Maybe next week I'll start doing my Tae Bo dvd (that's if I don't do the P90X that my husband wants to try).  I'm feeling pretty good because I have been able to cook healthy dinners and not lose focus of what the changes I need to make this time are.  It'll end up being a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment