Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's so NOT easy:(

As usual I'm having a hard time sticking to my "healthy" choices.  I haven't exercised and my eating hasn't been the greatest and I mean I don't know but this is sooooooooo frustrating.  I have hardly any nice clothes that fit because they are all a size smaller than what I am now and I quite honestly cannot afford to buy clothes right now.  I really need to loose weigh.  So, it's everyday that I wake up telling myself to do better and I haven't pushed myself and I haven't done enough.  So, obviously something in me has to change I just don't know what and how to make it change.. I've tried everything, reading books, listening to motivational speakers, reading up on various topics about weight loss and emotional eating and I mean nothing clicks nothing changes....so I mean I don't know... I will weight myself next Saturday and well hopefully I'm not heavier than the last time:/ Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment