Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lazy Sunday-Monday

It's been a little bit of a struggle for me to get into the exercise mode.  Sunday was Father's Day and we just relaxed at home and watched t.v.  I made a big breakfast that consisted of eggs, potatoes, hotcakes,bacon, and sausage (I know:/ really bad) and for dinner my husband barbecued some flank steak and shrimps (we didn't skip dessert either) and no, I didn't exercise at all.
Monday was I little better as far as my eating went.  I made myself a "breakfast" drink with rolled oats, blueberries, raspberries, almond milk, and some peanut butter, and I have to say it came out pretty good.  Lunch was some watermelon and for dinner I had a flank steak panini on a sourdough bread (not the healthiest dinner but it was better than the day before).
I did some house chores during the day but nothing really that I would say gave me a "workout" I struggled all day to get myself to either go walking, do an exercise video, or walk on the treadmill (I know right? should be piece of cake to get started not like I have things keeping me from working out) in the end I ended up doing it some "yard" work which consisted of cleaning up all the fruit that had fallen from our apricot tree. 
Today I'm feeling a little bit better and I do want to work out so I think I'm going to go for a walk with my toddler and maybe I'll even try one of those 10 minute exercise videos.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment