Saturday, June 25, 2011

"Snapping" out of it

Yesterday was my worst day this week:[  I really found it difficult to stay focused and on track so I wasn't surprised when night time came and I just indulged in whatever I felt like eating.  It's been so hard to just find the motivation and the drive to stick to a healthier lifestyle and I wonder if it's maybe because I have so many things on my mind all the time.  Having the stresses of daily life seem to take over most of "me" and quite frankly it leaves me feeling guilty and vain.  I know I shouldn't but I do and I need to start finding ways to make all of this work for me.  This morning I woke up in a much better mood and a lot more relaxed and optimistic.  I finally stepped on the scale this morning and I'm at 199.4:[  I'm going to try to workout at a faster pace this week (hopefully break out a sweat) and I'm going to cut back on eating pastries everyday.  I might also try going to the beach once this week and just go for a walk there change it up a little bit:]

Life really is like a roller coaster and I just need to learn to hold on tight and not let the scary loops ruin the ride for me:]

No comments:

Post a Comment