Friday, September 16, 2011

12 Days

I have been thinking that eating around 1500 for the rest of my life is actually doable:) I have been feeling pretty satisfied at the end of the day and the only "munchies" I get are from when my emotions want to tell me I need food but I have been trying hard to just ignore them and focus on something else.  I feel very confident that I can finish this challenge and continue this until the end of the year, but I don't want to jinx it-oh maybe I did already:/- eh:)  I'm only thinking of each day as it comes (but I do start fantasizing about looking hot for Christmas and even hotter for my birthday lol hehe).

Ok, I've got no pictures for today, but this is what my day looked like:

Calories: 1510
I went 40 calories over but I'm not gonna trip over that:)

Workout: None
I'm planning on one day workout/ one day rest routine for now.



I'm doing good and things are looking good!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny Craig has me on 1200 calories and I am so hungry at night. Until I incorporate exercise though it's what I'm stuck with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've tried 1200 cals a day but for some reason I'd always end up giving up:/ I felt like I was not "eating" enough... I do plan on lowering my calories a bit (maybe 1350) if I manage to go a month with no major problems on 1500cals a day. Hoping that helps me loose a bit of extra weight and eventually go back to 1500:) Idk just thoughts right now but we will see what happens!:)

    ReplyDelete