Saturday, September 17, 2011

11 Days


Well. Yesterday was definitely not my best day.  I struggled with my eating and working out.  I started off good, but sometime in the middle of the day I started stressing out and it all went down hill from there:/  I know it wasn't as bad as it could have been but it's more about the fact that I couldn't deal with what I was feeling.  The reason I didn't work out: I was tired:/ I know that's not an excuse.  I need to figure out how to get motivated to workout because I know that's something I have to do sooner or later and that I can't just opt out of.  I just need to get in the groove of it and once I start I'm sure it'll be easier to keep with it.

No pictures again:/ but here's my day:

Calories:1664 
 Over 194cal and I'm seriously tripping over that.

Workout: None

Today is a new day and I will do better!:)

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment