Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Binge, Snacks & Meals

Last night I took a small nap and when I woke up I couldn't restrain myself and went straight for a about two servings of cheetos, another serving of tortilla chips, and two cookies slathered with Nutella.  Yes, I binged again.  This left me wondering if maybe I'm not eating enough of the right foods during the day.  I snack a lot and I know it's not enough of the right foods.  So, today I have made an effort of eating more foods that are loaded with protein and I know it's only 12:30 right now, and that I still have a long way till the day is over, but I'm feeling in better control right now than I did yesterday.  This is how my is looking so far:

  1. boiled egg & oatmeal with flaxseed for breakfast
  2. activia light yogurt with flaxseed and serving of peanuts for snack
  3. tilapia with pico de gallo and two servings of tortilla chips for lunch
  4. beef hamburger (with bread thins instead of regular bun) for dinner (planning)
I might have another snack if I'm needing it but if I eat this and a small snack I'll still be within my calorie intake.  

On a totally different note, I completely forgot Mexican Monday on Monday so, I will post later today!:)

1 comment:

  1. You know it may have been the nap that triggered it - it got your routine out of wack. The important thing is to learn what you can from it and move on which you look to have done today. Go you! :-)

    ReplyDelete