Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm back:)

It's Monday again!:)  I had a pretty good weekend.  I finally managed to go out with my hubby and stay out way past midnight for the first time since we have been married (wow! right?!).  We had a couples night out and decided to go to Disneyland with my sisters and their husbands.  It was definitely much needed fun and so glad I finally got the chance to have a child-less night:)

So, back to my normal life:  I'm  doing okay.  Have been Body Rocking almost everyday and feel good doing it.  Still struggling staying within my calories so, we'll see how I do this week.  I have seven days left in my challenge and well, it'll be nice if I can squeeze into the 180's by the end of it.

I plan on body rocking at least 30 minutes everyday this week and staying under 1400 calories (trying).

Wish me luck!  Hope you guys have an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. You sound really motivated which is fantastic! Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete