Monday, November 12, 2012

All over again & so many changes.

Hi there, it's been a long time since I last logged into my blog so, let me give you a  quick update you on my life.  After moving from house to house we FINALLY bought our house! It needs a lot of work (and a lot of money) but I am thankful and grateful for what I have.  I am also (after four years) an officially working mother.  I found a job working with the county's special education program and I'm loving it and loving the hours even more.  Gives me enough time to drop my son off at preschool and pick him up at an early time.  Life is good!

Now, on to the dreaded subject........Yes, I gained some weight back..I'm 185 so while I haven't gained it all back, I still gained some.  Living with other people made it extremely difficult to stay on track.  I tried but it was way too frustrating and stressful for me.  Now, I have been home for over a month and I have tried over and over again to get back to what I was doing before we moved that first time, but I'm having such a hard time and to top it off it's holiday season so I mean, who want's to eat healthy during the holiday season?  Not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment