Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anxiety or Depression

I have been feeling a little "out of sorts" lately.  No, I haven't began the challenge:(  Yesterday I stuffed myself with cantaloupe, watermelon, and plums.  I know fruit is a healthier option but I still feel like I had too much.  I was so bored yesterday and then I felt depressed.  I really don't know what I felt, I just have such a hard time figuring it out.  All day I just kept walking back into the kitchen not really knowing what to do.  Night time came and I just about chewed my fingers off (ok maybe not my fingers but my nails).  I haven't done that in a while and according to my mother, I bite my nails when I'm nervous and having an anxiety attack.  Nothing has really happened since I got back but now that I think of it maybe it's just the fact of being back:/  I don't know I hate feeling like this:(

I'm starting the challenge today.

No comments:

Post a Comment