Monday, August 8, 2011

Good Morning and Twitter!

I'm finally back home! I had a nice time visiting my in-laws, but I was definitely ready to come home and just relax and focus on myself.  This morning I picked up right where I left off two weeks ago: Activia first thing in the morning, followed by a cup of coffee.  I have a lot of unpacking to do today but I definitely plan on getting even just a few minutes on the treadmill and hopefully at least 10 minutes of pilates.  I know I'm probably going to have a hard time with my eating as the day goes by but, I'm preparing myself: lots of tea and grocery shopping for veggies and fruit.

Also, I decided to open up a twitter account for ChicFitMommy and hopefully I'll get the hang of how it works and how I can use it to better communicate with you guys:)  I will put up a link as soon as I figure that out and we'll see how that goes, wish me luck!:D

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back home! :) (How did the vaca and the food go?)

    I nominated you for a reward! Check it out here:
    http://thedailyfolly.us/?p=223

    ReplyDelete