Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Emotions

I did the 3 day food log and turns out eat when I'm bored, stressed, upset, and well you get the idea.  No, I'm not shocked, I've known that to be true since Oprah first talked about it on her daytime show.  What I have a hard time with, is knowing it, and not having the discipline to do something about it.  Yesterday, I started off good, had a little argument with my hubby and next thing you know I'm eating at the table paying no mind to how much I'm consuming.  I find it so extremely hard to not let my emotions dictate when and how much I eat, but when that's all I've done for so many years, its kind of hard to break away from that.  At the end of the day I didn't do well but I managed to do 30min cardio at moderate intensity.  


No comments:

Post a Comment