Monday, September 19, 2011

10 & 9 Days

It's Monday and we are starting a new week!  I'm officially half way into my challenge and although I had a day two days of struggle, I'm doing pretty good.  Getting more and more committed to this as the days pass and I notice the changes in the way I feel on a day to day basis.
This weekend was pretty tough, but I didn't give up.  I counted my calories and tried not to let myself go completely overboard.  I'm pretty proud of myself:)

Day 10:
Calories 2041
(over 571)

No Workout

Day 9:
Calories 1243


No Workout


I know I have to start working out to start seeing some real results.  I'm having a hard time getting started, but I promise I will get into it sooner or later (preferably sooner).

On a different note:  I'm still having problems with loading pictures into Picasa hence the no pictures lately.  I had to uninstall and plan to re-install it later today...hopefully that'll fix the problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment