Friday, September 23, 2011

5/4 Days and a THANK YOU!

As of today I have 4 days left to my personal challenge...it has gone so super fast!  I'm really looking forward to the new changes my life is taking.  Blogging my journey and having people support me, has really helped me.  THANK YOU!  I have been able to stay on track and not lose the focus and my main goal: TO BE HEALTHY.  I definitely feel different this time around, it's not a diet that I'm on.  It's changing my way of thinking, changing my relationship with food and changing the way I feel about myself.  I'm a work in progress and I'm going to get there.  I'm not looking to be a specific size or look a certain way.  All I want is to be feel good in my body: whatever size that is.

Yesterday I had 1650 calories.  Today, I'm going to make a bigger effort to stay under 1500.  I have slacked a bit these last couple of days but it's ok.  I'm counting my calories, I feel great, and I know I'll be able to cut back with more ease as time goes on and my body gets used to the new caloric intake.

That's it for today!

Oh, I'll be visiting the fam and Disneyland this weekend (my son has been begging to take him there), so I probably won't post anything till I get back Monday.


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! And you are right when you say it is not a diet, but a lifestyle! I hate the diet mentality! getfitnaturally

    ReplyDelete