Thursday, September 22, 2011

6 Days

I still feel weird.  I'm not sure why but, I have been feeling a bit more tired than usual, so much so that I have been taking naps in the late afternoon (and I never do that! I'm not a fan of taking naps during the day).  Hopefully today won't be too bad.

Ok, so yesterday I did really good and then night time came and I started with the veggie chips then the cheetos :/ not to worry tho I ate around 1500.  I did however decided to throw away all the cheetos I had left, before I finished the bag:/  I also threw away the chips:D  Yes, I don't know what it is about those crunchy snacks that  I have a hard time controlling my portions.  So, I decided to just not have them in the house anymore until I get better at this portion control.

It's almost 7am and I feel like I can sleep the whole day:/ grr....

That's it!

Have an awesome day!

2 comments: