Tuesday, September 20, 2011

8 Days & an Omelete maker

Last week I went on my weekly visit to my my local Fresh & Easy and browsing through the dairy section I found a Microwave Omelet Pan.  I of course bought it and tried it right away and let me tell you I absolutely love it!  It's easy, healthy, fast, mess free and I mean what more do I want..right?:)

To make my omelet:

  • I beat one whole egg with two egg whites and one tablespoon of water.
  • Pour egg into pan (equal portions).
  • Microwave for 45 seconds.
  •  Mix again and back to microwave for 20 seconds.
  • Take out and add filling: mushroom, spinach, onions, tomato, cilantro, and cheese.
  • Back into microwave for 45-50 seconds.
  • So Yummy!!:D



8 Days:

I had a pretty relaxing day yesterday did good. Still no work out but doing good.


Snacks for the day were: 1 hungry girl cookie, 1 skinny cow chocolate truffle, & 1 sliced frozen banana w/PB (soo delicious!).

Calories: 1488
over 18

No Workout

As of today I have seven days left (one FULL week) and I'm done!:)  I'm planning on lowering my calories a bit and start over again:D  I can do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment