Sunday, September 11, 2011

Giving up is not an option

Yesterday, I was going through some blogs and I came a few that really made a change in me and the way I had been thinking and feeling these past few days.  I was pretty much ready to just throw it all to hell and just lose myself in food.  Today, I'm doing things differently and I'm thinking positive.

I have a new plan and a new goal for the next 15 days:

  1. I will plan my meals in advance
  2. exercise at least 20 minutes a day.  
  3. 1470 calories a day.
That's it.  15 days.  I can do this.




3 comments:

  1. Great! Good on you for staying positive! I wish you much success for the next 15 days! Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll be coming back to see how your first fifteen days go! I find that blogging every day really helps me stay accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I really do need all the support I can get!:)

    ReplyDelete