Thursday, September 1, 2011

Not much of a "Wordless Wednesday"

Ok, "Wordless Wednesday" is out, simply because I'm not feeling it:/  Well, I did try, but for now I think I need to figure something else out.

I had a little bit of a binge last night (I'm not so sure why) but I didn't go over my calories too much (right around 200).  I'm kind of glad I went to bed early because I'm sure I would've raided the kitchen again.  Today is a new day and I will try my best to do better.  I can feel my pants fit way better and I'm starting to notice a change in my body (slight, but it's there).

Yesterday, I opened an account with "My Fitness Pal" after reading a couple reviews I decided to try it out.  I have been using "Lose it!" and I find it easy to use, but I wonder if this new one is better.  I'll let you guys know.

Hope you guys have a great day today!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment