Thursday, September 29, 2011

Weigh-in and New Challenge

So, I know I didn't post my pictures or my weigh in yesterday but I will do it in a bit.  I have been super stressed lately with some personal stuff and haven't had the best of days these last three days:/  My eating has been good in the daytime and at night time I semi-binge:/ it hasn't been super bad but I need to get back on track and focus on what it's important TODAY.

15 Days of tracking food and not working out was definitely helpful in making me aware of just how much I used to eat (A LOT).  As of today I am up by one pound making my current weight 192lbs:/  I suppose if I had worked out I would've lost a couple pounds but it's been next to impossible to get myself to workout,
but oh well that's that.  Today is a new day and a new start and I will do my best!

STARTING TODAY:

New 15 Day Challenge:  WORK OUT 15 DAYS FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES & Track my food:)

My daily caloric intake will be 1400 for the next 15 days.

Things I will try to help me stay within my calories:

  • STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!
  • Drink tea & water after dinner.
  • Eat something within 15 minutes of waking up.
  • Snack LESS (I just snack waaaaaaaay too much)

Things I will try to help me get moving:

  • Try everything!  
Seriously, I have NO idea how this is going to work:/ any ideas?  Need all the help I can get!

That's it! Wish me luck!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck! thats sounds very reasonable, you can do it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this will probably sound silly, but when I get hungry and I know I shouldn't be, I chew sugar free gum. It still gives me a flavour so it's like eating. Maybe worth a shot? Good luck! My first weigh in is on Tuesday and we'll just have to wait and see. Just remember you can do it and you are NOT alone. Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete