Monday, October 3, 2011

BODYROCK.TV ROCKS!

I did it! I finally worked out to the point I thought I was going to puke (gross, I know).  I did this workout and I absolutely LOVED it!  It's like having a personal trainer but FREE and you can do it at home:D  A few things I love about it is that some of their workouts don't need any equipment (so I don't have to worry about buying anything  for the time being), they have a different workout everyday (so you are working out different areas) and I mean just in general it's a freakin' awesome site!  Check it out! BODYROCK.TV.  I got up extra early this morning to do today's workout, but I realized I didn't have enough time to finish it so, I'll be doing it tonight:)

Yesterday was Day 1 of my challenge:
Calories 1505
(I didn't deduct calories burned)
  BodyRock 40 minutes
(I took longer than 20 minutes to finish the rounds)

That's it! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment