Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hola

So, this year is definitely starting pretty good and I really hope it stays on this path for a while:)  In the next couple of months there could be some really big changes in my life and I do hope that they are all for the better.

I have been struggling a lot lately, but I'm still here:)  Still fighting through the issues and moving forward.  I learned that my biggest problem is after dinner.  I'm not quite sure why but I get anxiety attacks (at least that's what I think they are) where I just feel super overwhelmed and I just eat till I can't eat anymore.  I remember one of my followers mentioned she was taking B-complex and that it was helping her, so I decided to give it a try and see what it did for me.  While I was researching B-complex I came across Glucamannan (Konjac Root) and ginkgo biloba so, I decided to try them.   I just started taking the three supplements these week and while I have seen some improvement in the way I feel at night time, it is still too early to tell if it really does work for me.  I will let you know.  Also, does anyone know of a supplement to help with anxiety but that DOES NOT put you to sleep?  I bought Valerian but then realized that most people use it to get a good night's sleep and that's ONE thing I do not need help with:)  I just need something to relax the nerves I guess:/ :D


No comments:

Post a Comment