Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's all going so good!:)

Well, I don't know what it is about the supplements that I'm taking but I have been doing so good!:)  I don't feel like eating as much and my days have been a lot more relaxed (especially at night).  I have so much more energy and I'm just feeling really hopeful and motivated:)  Maybe that's just what I needed.  I have been baking all kinds of treats and I still can't believe I haven't gobbled them all up.  Nope, just a piece and I'm satisfied.  I mean, could this really be happening?  I hope it lasts!  I started "planning" my meals for the day...actually more of a "guide" as to what I should have for meals and snacks.  I'm going to try going for a walk after dinner (or before) just for extra movement a few times a week.  This week has been so good.  I mean I don't remember NOT thinking about food...especially around night time.  So, to be able to have dinner and just relax and not go on a crazy binge is SO NICE!

We'll see how the rest of the week goes!:)



1 comment:

  1. Already Following Your Great Site . My Site www.CouponAnna.com . Anna From Bloggy Moms

    ReplyDelete